Hey carol, I am so jealous of you guys. You look like your having so much fun and you get to go outside. Max has been like the cats this winter, he doesn't get to leave the house. I can't wait until the weather breaks. The doctor suggested that we not take him out that much this winter because of all of his ear infections. Poor guy. Love the blog. as soon as I can figure how to do it, I'll add you guys to mine. stephanie
4 comments:
Hey, nice new blog background. Thanks for all the updates. Looks like a lot of fun living in Oregon! ~kt
Who's that cute boy on your fridge??????
Oh yeah.... nice job Dan. I expect a beautiful painting when I come and visit.
Hey carol, I am so jealous of you guys. You look like your having so much fun and you get to go outside. Max has been like the cats this winter, he doesn't get to leave the house. I can't wait until the weather breaks. The doctor suggested that we not take him out that much this winter because of all of his ear infections. Poor guy. Love the blog. as soon as I can figure how to do it, I'll add you guys to mine.
stephanie
Post a Comment