Ok! For all you bakers out there....check out my attempt at "baking"
We went to a "10 Pi" Party on Saturday night. A guy that Dan works with was celebrating his 31.4 birthday (for all you "non-math" people like me, that is the number of pi to the 10th power). Everyone had to bring a pie...for fear of duplicating another, I made a rice crispy treat pie and Dan decorated it!
We went to a "10 Pi" Party on Saturday night. A guy that Dan works with was celebrating his 31.4 birthday (for all you "non-math" people like me, that is the number of pi to the 10th power). Everyone had to bring a pie...for fear of duplicating another, I made a rice crispy treat pie and Dan decorated it!
4 comments:
actually, honey, its not pi to the 10th power, its just pi x 10....but nice pi pie!
Hey good work Carol. I wish I was eating it.
That is an awesome "cake". I wish I had a piece of it. I love rice crispy bars. You'll have to make one when I come and visit. ~Kara
I love that. I am going to spread the word about PI parties at my work, where there are tons of nerds. I am going to have a PI birthday, too. Unless I forget by then.
Post a Comment