My sister, Cheryl, just returned from Thailand, where she was teaching English through a Christian ministry. I encourage you to check out her blog, read some stories and look at some pictures of her adventure!....... Click on "Cheryl and Kevin" under "Other People We Think Are Kinda Cool" to the right.

5 comments:
i looked.... fun to read
Carol, I clicked on your Google ad there on the right to help generate some revenue for you. I wonder how much you get per click?
Dude, at one point, if you googled "mesothelioma" and clicked one of the trial lawyer adds, it cost them $500. I tried it.
Hey, thanks! I don't really know how that thing works.
It cost the lawyer $500? And you only tried it once?..........c.
Thanks for choosing such a complimentary picture of me to post on your blog!
It was the only one you had posted on your blog at the time!!!......c.
Post a Comment