Kailey came over for a play date this week! Amya was suuupppeeerrrr excited! Ofcourse they had to try on shoes! Kailey found these bumble bee boots and kept them on until nap time! Pizza with the Petersons
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love your picture magnets.... I want to run out and buy magnets and put pictures on my fridge..... there is only one problem with that... I dont print pictures anymore..... It overwhelms me so I live in denial and say that I will do it when I get a windfall of money.
1 comment:
I love your picture magnets.... I want to run out and buy magnets and put pictures on my fridge..... there is only one problem with that... I dont print pictures anymore..... It overwhelms me so I live in denial and say that I will do it when I get a windfall of money.
Post a Comment