Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Names

No, I'm not pregnant! But my friend, Sonya is. Her blog is on the right. She is asking for help coming up with a middle name for her soon-to-be-born baby girl, Emma. I've been having so much fun suggesting names that I thought I would share this fun with you all. Don't worry, she doesn't mind suggestions from strangers. Just follow the link to her site on the right.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want someone to name a girl Piper Jane. I sooo love that name.

Carol and Dan said...

Piper is a pretty common name for little girls out here. Go figure!.......c.

Chris Ann said...

Since she will be born on my 60th birthday I think she should be Emma Christiana I will send her a very nice present even if she is not born on my birthday or named after me.Of course it may come a year later:(

Kristen said...

Jane is my daughter Sadie's middle name. I like the middle name of FAYE - in fact if I have another girl, I might just use it.