Amya is very good at them. This one was inspired when we told Amya she needed to take her paints, paper and brush back to the table, and she couldn't paint in the Den (carpeted area). I missed the beginning, but you can imagine her throwing down all the contents in her hands, then standing, with a pause, and staring straight ahead (vintage Taylor Priest, circa 2001). When she realized she had caught our attention, the wailing started!
5 comments:
I can't believe you would egg her on like that!!! Just teasing. Can't wait for Taylor to see the fit that she inspired:)
Willow also freezes, but she goes into frankenstein mode. She freezes and gets a pouty face, with her frankenstein arms stiff out in front. Then i nudge her toward her room and tell her to cry in her room if she is going to cry, and she runs away screaming... sometimes she drops to the floor and i have to put her back on her feet and re-nudge her in the right direction. sometimes i have to pick her up by the back of her shirt and throw her in there myself, upon refusal to get back up on her feet... the fun has begun. It is actually pretty hilarious.
Oh Carol,
That was so funny... I loved it!
At the end .... was she saying "Stop it mommy!" For you to stop recording her?... If so... Even funnier!
She is saying "Uppy, Momma" That's how she asks to get picked up. She puts "ie" at the end of everything, milky, Elmo's Worldy. It's funny.......c.
Love it! What do you think Taylor? I was so fortunate that I had Kadence here for 5 days the last 2 mom and dad were here too but No tantroms. I guess I must have been better then usual at spoiling her. It is kinda like the dog wisperier says Exercise first. Those long hot walks to our pool and back everyday probably helped.
Post a Comment