Amya decided to eat the yogurt, but on the chair, instead of at the table (I found the trail!). She also decided her toy Wuzzle needed to go swimming in the yogurt container. She found a pair of her diaper covers and put those on (pink). Then she found her wet Elmo washcloth, and decided that needed to be on her head!....and was flipping through the channels looking for a "diffa cahtoon" (different cartoon)!Friday, March 6, 2009
Yup, She's A Toddler!
Before I took my shower this morning, I set Amya up at a little table with some yogurt and a cartoon. This is how I buy myself a few min. of uninterrupted shower time. When I emerged from the bathroom, this is what I found.........
Amya decided to eat the yogurt, but on the chair, instead of at the table (I found the trail!). She also decided her toy Wuzzle needed to go swimming in the yogurt container. She found a pair of her diaper covers and put those on (pink). Then she found her wet Elmo washcloth, and decided that needed to be on her head!....and was flipping through the channels looking for a "diffa cahtoon" (different cartoon)!
Amya decided to eat the yogurt, but on the chair, instead of at the table (I found the trail!). She also decided her toy Wuzzle needed to go swimming in the yogurt container. She found a pair of her diaper covers and put those on (pink). Then she found her wet Elmo washcloth, and decided that needed to be on her head!....and was flipping through the channels looking for a "diffa cahtoon" (different cartoon)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahah too funny! That photo is so cute! :D
What a classic toddler!!!! :)
This is a great pic for all to look back on when she is a teen...lol
that's funny
When I get out of the shower I'm always a little nervous to see the destruction that Max has gotten into in the 5 minutes I was in the bathroom. Isn't the toddler stage fun?
Post a Comment