Lets Go start posting the pics!!!!! LOL...J/k... I know you are tired from all the traveling! I can't wait to see all the pics you guys took!
Glad to hear you're home.... pics please.
Is big Taylor with you? Welcome home guys!
We have Walker and are just off ship. We are anxious to see pictures of the group at the wedding if you can't post bride and groom we understand but would love to see flower girls etc.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lets Go start posting the pics!!!!! LOL...J/k... I know you are tired from all the traveling! I can't wait to see all the pics you guys took!
Glad to hear you're home.... pics please.
Is big Taylor with you? Welcome home guys!
We have Walker and are just off ship. We are anxious to see pictures of the group at the wedding if you can't post bride and groom we understand but would love to see flower girls etc.
Post a Comment