Lets trade places, I NEED hot!!!
Oh man, that's hot!
Stay cool MAMA!
Not only is it hot, but it appears you have also traveled back in time to 1972!
At least you look like your handling it well!
Are you guys on vacation? I see you are in an RV!
I wish we had hot weather it really doesn't get above the 70's here this summer. so sad.
I love your hat!
You look so chic! Only you can make a trailer look cool :)
We took our camper to the beach. It's a much better place to get changed! By "beach" I mean the Columbia River, but it is so big it feels like a lake.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Lets trade places, I NEED hot!!!
Oh man, that's hot!
Stay cool MAMA!
Not only is it hot, but it appears you have also traveled back in time to 1972!
At least you look like your handling it well!
Are you guys on vacation? I see you are in an RV!
I wish we had hot weather it really doesn't get above the 70's here this summer. so sad.
I love your hat!
You look so chic! Only you can make a trailer look cool :)
We took our camper to the beach. It's a much better place to get changed! By "beach" I mean the Columbia River, but it is so big it feels like a lake.
Post a Comment