Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Girl!

Today I walked into the den and Amya was sitting on a bench all by herself, looking deep in thought. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm just talking about feelings." There was nobody else in the room and when I reminded her of that she said (a little bit sassy), "Mom, I'm just talking about them."
My bad!

5 comments:

The Jaymac Clan said...

isn't it amazing what they come up with. Max blows me away with some concepts that he is able to grasp. I really feel like he is 2 going on 15.

The Jaymac Clan said...

that message was from steph. I don't know why it keeps logging me in as ccnmops when I log into my blog.

Chris Ann said...

deep! you are melting my heart.

The Nelson Family said...

She's deep...what a cutie!!!

TAITx3 said...

She's a funny little girl. REALLY smart.... Henry would have no clue what "feelings" even mean.