**This is my post title to document the occasional sayings that usually embarrass us to no end!** 
Amya is in the throws of potty training. First thing in the morning we strip her of her diaper to encourage her to use the potty. Sometimes having a wet diaper on all night can leave a girl a little irritated. This is what happened on a Saturday morning, a couple weeks ago.
Later that morning, Dan brought Amya to his windsurfing clinic. Picture a bunch of adults standing around in a huddle, listening to a guide give helpful pointers. On cue, Amya says, in a volume sure to catch everyone's ear, "Daddy, my bagina feels all better!" This was news she was sure everyone would be so happy to hear!

Amya is in the throws of potty training. First thing in the morning we strip her of her diaper to encourage her to use the potty. Sometimes having a wet diaper on all night can leave a girl a little irritated. This is what happened on a Saturday morning, a couple weeks ago.
Later that morning, Dan brought Amya to his windsurfing clinic. Picture a bunch of adults standing around in a huddle, listening to a guide give helpful pointers. On cue, Amya says, in a volume sure to catch everyone's ear, "Daddy, my bagina feels all better!" This was news she was sure everyone would be so happy to hear!
6 comments:
I wish I could see a video of Dan's face when he heard that!
That is awesome - your kid has impecable timeing just like you - go Amya
Oh, yes she did!!!! That is hilarious!
OH MY!!!!! I am BLUSHING! Too funny! I agree with the first comment! I wish I could have seen Dan's face...lol or better yet ... the strangers around them...hahahhahahahaha
priceless.
That's my girl!!!
Post a Comment