Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretty Cool

So, I was surfing by brother's work blog today (man, that dude is smarts), and I found this map. Pretty cool stuff.
I agree with all the places I've lived, except the current one. I can't really think of anybody around here that uses the word "pop", but then again, most people I know aren't from around here (and nobody really drinks the stuff when there is such good beer and wine here!).
Thanks John! This was fun!
Here is John's smart stuff blog http://idvux.spaces.live.com/ if you want to check it out.

3 comments:

Danielle Nelson said...

I love his blog!! Fun story, there was a company from Ann Arbor that came into John's work last week, and they were fans of his blog!!! When John was talking, they kept saying things like, "oh yeah, I remember that from" ...whatever post. So cool!!! He is officially the best husband I have ever had.

TAITx3 said...

John's blog just confirmed to me that he is an official nerd. (that's a cool thing) I love it!!!!! ~Kara

The Nelson Family said...

Oh yeah, bigtime nerd. Thanks for the shoutout, Carol. But I can tell you all that the pop vs. soda map is by far the most interesting thing at the boring work blog and I cringe at how far you had to dig to find it.