I ALWAYS have dreams like that. They are the worst, cause they seem to last ALL night long.
Awwww! I had dreams that I would take her out of the womb .. my tummy had a latch that i would unlock and open....hold her then put her back...weird dreams we have when we are pregnant..lol
Don't worry, soon you won't have to worry about those dreams because you won't be sleeping. I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I ALWAYS have dreams like that. They are the worst, cause they seem to last ALL night long.
Awwww! I had dreams that I would take her out of the womb .. my tummy had a latch that i would unlock and open....hold her then put her back...weird dreams we have when we are pregnant..lol
Don't worry, soon you won't have to worry about those dreams because you won't be sleeping. I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment