UPDATE: It was gooooooooood!
Whoa!!!!!!!!!
Now thats a sure way to get Kevin out there. Put some of that in the freezer for when we get there in 4 weeks.
Is that salmon? Nate and I went out to dinner last night, and I nearly ordered salmon-- remembering the amazing one Dan made; and then didn't because I knew I'd be dissapionted with theirs.
That's funny. I always tell Dan that he ruined eating Salmon out at a resturant for me, too. :) ............c.
wow, big fish!
He did't pull you in !! Had to be a great fight. good job and I bet gooood eating !!Grammy & Pappy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whoa!!!!!!!!!
Now thats a sure way to get Kevin out there. Put some of that in the freezer for when we get there in 4 weeks.
Is that salmon? Nate and I went out to dinner last night, and I nearly ordered salmon-- remembering the amazing one Dan made; and then didn't because I knew I'd be dissapionted with theirs.
That's funny. I always tell Dan that he ruined eating Salmon out at a resturant for me, too. :) ............c.
wow, big fish!
He did't pull you in !! Had to be a great fight. good job and I bet gooood eating !!
Grammy & Pappy
Post a Comment