I went to a baby shower this weekend and found out that our community had a spike of baby boys in February! After this picture was taken, one more 7 week old boy showed up! Makes me wonder if these boys will grow up to be friends. One a side note, the shower was for our friends Tracy and Tyler, who are expecting a girl...so she has her pick of little guys to hang out with!
The cutie in the middle slept the entire time! (Nels is on the right...he woke up right away and looked around the whole evening, with eyes open just a tad bit wider than needed, as always!)
My cute guys!
3 comments:
Nelson has gotten so big! Looks like you have been having fun!
He is so adorable. I Love the pic the the 3 little guys together.
I think it's cute that you call Nelson Nels.
Post a Comment