Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Weekend Camping






6 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Firstly, those are the tallest swings I have ever seen!
Secondly, John got that exact same father's day card, picked out by Bear!!!
That looks like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You are so correct Danielle. Carol you and your family are gorgeous.

Sonya and Pete said...

Oh Carol! These pics are too cute... and the pic with Nelson looking into Dan's eyes is just too perfect! He looks just like Dan in that pic!!

Sonya and Pete said...

PS.... Hey Carol... you also have to change your Blog pic.. to include You, Dan, Amya and Nelson
:)

Carol and Dan said...

Sonya! I still don't have a picture of the four of us!!! I've been trying, but still haven't succeeded! One of these days....

The Jaymac Clan said...

I'm always so impressed with all the fun things you guys do. I would be nervous to take my kids camping even now but you guys make it look so easy. Mostly, I fear for the sanity of the other campers.