It was like a movie, our vacation. There were kids everywhere, wet bathing suits drying out in the sun. Bike rides to the ice cream store and even library. A day on the island, riding bikes, shopping for junk toys and avoiding horse poop in the streets. A jaunt up to Whitefish Point, some waterfalls, a museum or two. No dare Jenga this year, but there was an Amazing Race that made us work off some of the "vacation food". We had a blast!!!


Nelson, in his rightful spot.....on Taylor's hip.
Grandma Chris, sharing an ear of corn.
Danielle, selling candy bars on the sidewalk (and that's all I have to say about that).



















8 comments:
I have been waiting for these! Everybody looks gorgeous.
I would not mind a few more, or a lot more.
John and Danielle, Suria, and Cheryl we need yours also!
I love the pics.
When Jason and I started dating we tried to do the reading thing together and it just didn't last very long. I thought it would be romantic and such but it was more distracting than anything. We started to read the first Harry Potter and I just couldn't do it. Maybe it was Jasons voice but it made me laugh every time he stared to read!
You should definitely try it. I think it a great idea.
This is Pure Michigan. Cue Tim Allen.
SRT
Dan, the corner TV shot with big window reminds me of Vineyard days...except people x2...maybe like the McGrath family!...What fun...Remember Bill Mcgrath and Angel?..been seeing him planning high school reunion for all the classes graduating in the 60's! everyone looks great love to see the kids growing.
Looks like Nelson is afraid he's falling down between your legs...rear first....whoops!
It definitely was a success!!! Thanks for your posts, I am so slacking and haven't even plugged in the camera yet:( oh man!! Soon,soon...
Carol! I'm so glad you guys had a blast!!! You shouldm make that last pics with you dan and the kids your BLOG PIC! its beautiful! I think i will print that out and put it on my fridg!
who took that picture, its great!
Post a Comment