SHUT UP!!!!! Is that DAN in the baby pic!????? OMG! If so, I see AMYA and NELSON!! The only reason why I say this is because I saw the pic has brown eyes!!!! I don't think you or any of your brothers have brown eyes!!!!! OMG! TELL ME THATS DAN?!!!!!
The picture is of my dad when he was little. He doesn't really have brown eyes, but the picture was painted by hand, so someone must have misinterprited his hazel eyes.........c.
5 comments:
SHUT UP!!!!! Is that DAN in the baby pic!????? OMG! If so, I see AMYA and NELSON!! The only reason why I say this is because I saw the pic has brown eyes!!!! I don't think you or any of your brothers have brown eyes!!!!! OMG! TELL ME THATS DAN?!!!!!
That is great!! Spot on!
The picture is of my dad when he was little. He doesn't really have brown eyes, but the picture was painted by hand, so someone must have misinterprited his hazel eyes.........c.
Thats amazing-- I think of Dan when I look at Nelson, but maybe he will look like both of them!
Wow, he looks just like grandpa!
Post a Comment