It looks like winter out there. Cute sisterly love and looks like a nice family day in the park??
...just a chilly night in August, at family night in the park...every thursday night in August there is a band and food vendors.........c.
I love those kiddos.
How fun is that? You and Dan have a good gene pool.
Nelson is gaining on her!!! Soon he is going to be the BIG brother!!!
I love babies in Fleece coats. You do have a good gene pool.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks like winter out there. Cute sisterly love and looks like a nice family day in the park??
...just a chilly night in August, at family night in the park...every thursday night in August there is a band and food vendors.........c.
I love those kiddos.
How fun is that? You and Dan have a good gene pool.
Nelson is gaining on her!!! Soon he is going to be the BIG brother!!!
I love babies in Fleece coats. You do have a good gene pool.
Post a Comment