Saturday, November 20, 2010

What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving?


These are pictures of our Thanksgiving last year. My how we have changed! It will be Nelson's first Thanksgiving OUT of the belly. We will be here again this year, but thinking about and missing our families back East.

We are trying to start family traditions for each holiday. On Thanksgiving morning, we go for a family hike (after watching the parade of course).
Do you have any traditions that you do on Thanksgiving?...or any other holiday for that matter?
We are always looking for more good ideas! A new one we might try out this Christmas is a Christmas Eve lantern walk in the snow (snow providing)........................

3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

I love traditions. That sounds like fun, if you like hiking!
I always look for a good reason to start traditions. Haven't thought of one for Thanksgiving yet, but I'm thinking of maybe having the kids make something for their Grandparents and send it in the mail ( a pre Thanksgiving thing ) Maybe video taping them asking what they are thankful for and do it every year...
Since we live in NE maybe a trip to Plymouth rock would be fun..... I have a couple days left to think about what to do for Thanksgiving day. So much fun!

kat said...

on your lantern walk you may want to have some friends(kids especially) join you and do some caroling :)

TAITx3 said...

Ya know, as much as I love your long hair, I just love your hair in those pictures. Great length.