If you click on the link you can watch the video that Amya is watching in the clip below. Thank you Aunt Carol for the tip!! You can ask Santa to make a video for your kids, too!
Oh man, that was great! I can't wait to find out if Amya get that certain piece of clothing!! Oh man! I can't take this suspense!! Those videos were awesome!!!
If a picture is worth a thousand words then a vido of Santa talking to YOU must be worth BILLIONS!! I think my laptop screan is worn out from my kissing her face on it. I miss ou all so musch I am going to look for tickets west right now!
6 comments:
Oh man, that was great! I can't wait to find out if Amya get that certain piece of clothing!! Oh man! I can't take this suspense!! Those videos were awesome!!!
The look on Amya's face was priceless!! What a geat idea!
Grammy & Pappy
Oh Carol! That is so awesome! I bet she's still talking about it. So cute.
If a picture is worth a thousand words then a vido of Santa talking to YOU must be worth BILLIONS!! I think my laptop screan is worn out from my kissing her face on it. I miss ou all so musch I am going to look for tickets west right now!
I'm so going to do this for Henry and Jude.
I just love Amya's reaction. priceless.
That's why the dress up dress is gone from the store!!! Santa just said that he picked it up. You are SO TOTALLY IN TROUBLE!!!
Post a Comment