For some reason this stray kitten thinks he belongs in this house. Maybe it is the constant (read: mild obsession) attention that Amya gives to him. This guy does NOT get a break from her. And he seems to be loving every minute of it!
A couple nights ago I stepped out onto the front porch to take a phone call (it was so loud in my house I couldn't hear!). It was a very cold night. I looked up and saw a small animal race across the street, right in front of a car, toward the house. Poor Shelly, I kind of freaked out because I thought I was about see something morbid, and I was yelling into the phone.
This kitten came out of the night and sprung onto the front porch, then scurried into the house. Ugh! As soon as Dan and Amya laid eyes on him...well...I knew.
Nelson and I have similar opinions.
This morning I awoke to Nelson screaming for Daddy! When I rushed into his room, he was still lying down in his crib, but there was a small white kitten laying on his belly, asleep. Nelson did not approve.
We will be putting up flyers in the neighborhood...looking for "Rudolph's" owners. I know there are a couple people in the Shaw household who are praying the flyers go unanswered!






No comments:
Post a Comment