The Easter Bunny left a trail of eggs to the "Easter Jars" (as Dan called them) again this year. I hope this tradition doesn't get old anytime soon!
(Apparently, that Bunny ran out of baskets and had to plummet our pantry for suitable containers)

Although The Bunny left the children only a handful of edible treats, he left bagS of the left-overs in my cupboard!! (Ugh!...is it just me or are peanut M&M's getting better?!)
We are going to plant their new flowers today!
After breakfast we headed off to church. Amya's age group got to see a play with Jesus in it!....and according to Amya, He is very nice to children, because when you give Him a really hard high-5 He doesn't even get mad! He thinks it is silly! (LOL)
Nelson got restless and spent the service in the "baby soothing" area with Dan. Which left me.....all...by...myself...to listen to the best Easter service my 36year old ears have heard. Very encouraging and inspiring.
I didn't take pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt we went on with friends....hoping to collect some pictures from them! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!



2 comments:
Great Pictures. Love the use of jars. I'm obsessed with jars right now.
I didn't know Jesus was an actor??
Post a Comment