We caught some amazing weather...and actually enjoyed the beach in short sleeves!
...some of us more than others!
Nelson fell down and for some reason just layed there, face down in the water (while Amya screamed blood murder), instead of standing back up....we'll have to work on that one.
Let's look at that closer...yup!...there's the wet cat look!
It was just beautiful!
Camp Hair rocks!
Hopefully I'll get more pictures on here...it really was a fun and beautiful weekend!




2 comments:
great pictures
I want to go to there. I like the airplane Dan pose! I was watching a Wright Brothers documentary the other day and a guy was reading some account from a paper where a reporter asked a kid what the plane looked like and the kid spread his arms and made a sputtering sound and ran around. The guy realized that it was probably the first time in history that happened.
Post a Comment