I don't really have any good tips. I still give Henry a bottle of milk in the a.m and p.m. It's the only time he drinks from a bottle. I just figure he likes it so I'm not going to rush it. I know eventually he will stop. ~KT
Well, I might have some advice. First of all, does she only drink milk from her bottle? If so, start putting her milk in another type of cup and gradually wein (sp) her off the bottle. Just a thought...... ~Kara
I'll have to keep trying that. I tried it and Amya walked over to the kitchen and pointed up at the cupboard where her bottles are stored. So I gave in. I guess its all about consistancy! Thanks for the tip!.........c.
we just got Max off the bottle. we just did it gradually. We started taking away his morning bottle and after a couple of days he didn't miss it. the night bottle was tough but now he doesn't seem to even notice that they are gone. good luck. steph
4 comments:
I don't really have any good tips. I still give Henry a bottle of milk in the a.m and p.m. It's the only time he drinks from a bottle. I just figure he likes it so I'm not going to rush it. I know eventually he will stop. ~KT
Well, I might have some advice. First of all, does she only drink milk from her bottle? If so, start putting her milk in another type of cup and gradually wein (sp) her off the bottle. Just a thought...... ~Kara
I'll have to keep trying that. I tried it and Amya walked over to the kitchen and pointed up at the cupboard where her bottles are stored. So I gave in. I guess its all about consistancy! Thanks for the tip!.........c.
we just got Max off the bottle. we just did it gradually. We started taking away his morning bottle and after a couple of days he didn't miss it. the night bottle was tough but now he doesn't seem to even notice that they are gone. good luck.
steph
Post a Comment