When I first saw the picture of Amya looking at the pool, I wanted to think that she was waiting for Henry to show up!!! ~Kara
She still says, "Huh-wee" when she sees his bed!...........c.
phew you guys are posting again. Glad to see you had fun.
The pink flower goes just perfect with Amya's outfit. Did you plan that?Grammy
no, I'm not that good!I took that picture to show Tracy...thought it may be nice for her wedding.........c.
Carol,You take such wonderful pics.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
When I first saw the picture of Amya looking at the pool, I wanted to think that she was waiting for Henry to show up!!! ~Kara
She still says, "Huh-wee" when she sees his bed!...........c.
phew you guys are posting again. Glad to see you had fun.
The pink flower goes just perfect with Amya's outfit. Did you plan that?
Grammy
no, I'm not that good!
I took that picture to show Tracy...thought it may be nice for her wedding.........c.
Carol,
You take such wonderful pics.
Post a Comment