So, many of you know that when Amya gets a cold (which is about once a month or two), she has breathing difficulties. This weekend she got sick, and even the nebulizer wasn't doing much to keep her airways open. So, off we went to the hospital...again! This time she got admitted because they were concerned about pneumonia (which she doesn't have). We spent last night and most of today entertaining the nurses and doctors at the Hood River hospital. Amya is feeling much better now. The video below is an example of what albuterol (the mist medicine she has to breath in to open up her airways) does to Amya's energy level! Cousin Kadence can relate!
4 comments:
Kind of reminds me of the time that we were at Meema's and I gave Walker 2 doses of liquid Albuterol too close together. We slept up in the far attic bed and Walker crawled all over me ALL night long. He never slept, not even once, and I didn't have a crib or pack n play to store him in. I'll never forget that night! Glad Amya's doing a little better!
Ooooo. poor little bugger. I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better. ~kara
Poor Little Amya!
So happy to hear she is doing better.
I love you guys!
Awww I hate it when babies have a hard time breathing
Post a Comment