***I should probably check the blog before posting! I didn't realize Dan already posted about this! Oh well, there are new pictures anyway!***
We are having a heat wave right now (104 today!), so last night we decided to go cool off in the river. This is the beach the town just built, next to the new children's park that is still under construction. 
Amya decided to join this family for a little while. They were nice to her. Thier kid played ball with her.
Dan splashing Amya!
I forgot to take off Amya's diaper, so we brought a lot of river water back to the car with us!

All cuddled up and ready to go home

Amya decided to join this family for a little while. They were nice to her. Thier kid played ball with her.
Dan splashing Amya!
I forgot to take off Amya's diaper, so we brought a lot of river water back to the car with us!
All cuddled up and ready to go home
3 comments:
Nice beach. Hope you guys stayed cool. ~kt
I remember the water being veerryy
cold when I was there in July, so it must be really....refreshing now! Great way to beat the heat!
Grammy
Great pictures Carol. It looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment