Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Small Town...



We went for a walk last night an waved "hi" to a neighbor. She came over to the fence and said she liked our picture in the paper. We just looked at her with blank stairs....

Turns out we were in the paper! I thought it was kinda weird when that guy was taking pictures of Amya and didn't ask if it was ok....guess he worked for the paper!

4 comments:

The Jaymac Clan said...

its a great picture! How could the photographer resist taking pictures of Amya, she's gorgous!

The Nelson Family said...

Awesome!!

Susu said...

That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

small towns are weird to live in. One time our family decided to make a HUGE snow man. It took a good many hours, and the help of Hank Tait to engineer....but it was stinking huge! As a joke I said, "I bet this will make the paper." It did.... it made it into the Clare Sentinal (sp) I wish we still had that article.