Amya explored glitter for the first time yesterday! I squeezed the glue, and she shook the glitter, until she realized the glue was
sticky, then we swapped roles.



...showing me that she made hand prints on the wall while I was cleaning up the floor!...

...assessing her work...
5 comments:
I love glitter and Amya! ~kt
Glitter is amazing and has an amazing ability to stick around for years.
Oh I dislike glitter for the same reason that Cassandra said! It sticks around and it is so hard to get off the body. Do you still see glitter on Amya? I had a childhood situation with glitter which is why I hate it so much. I hate cards that have glitter on them too. And my sisters always send them to me!lol
You are a better woman than I, I wouldn't have the energy to let Max play with glue or glitter. You are a fun, cool mom.
The glitter came off the floor and Amya, but remains in the bathtub and walls :)
Post a Comment