Amya is in a new phase where she runs to somebody other than her parents for comfort. When we went to the farm last week, every time she got upset about something, she would run past Dan and I and into the arms of Michael or Shelly!!!
it breaks my heart when Max does that. I went to pick him up from daycare one night and he didn't want to come to me. I almost broke down crying right there.
7 comments:
I can't wait until Henry runs right past us to someone else!!!!!! (lol) ~kt
Who are Michael and Shelly?
...Amya's "Other Parents"........
No, really. Michael and Shelly are our good friends out here. Their daughter, Kailey, and Amya are good buddies, too!......c.
What!!!!! OMG !!!! I would be crying my eyes out! Petey has never done that to me .. If he did I think I would cry..lol
Does that fit in the definition of being a "Swinger?" Sorry...I didn't mean to gross you out! Yeah I did.
it breaks my heart when Max does that. I went to pick him up from daycare one night and he didn't want to come to me. I almost broke down crying right there.
Post a Comment