Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party!















We had a little party with our friends tonight. The kids had a blast...and the adults did as well!






I think this is why we have the phrase, "As cute as a pumpkin!"



















The Petersons + one!




Amya liked my costume because she really likes cats. Dan had to go through 3 costumes before Amya decided it was ok. She sobbed at the first two.







Here is a group shot of all the cuties! If you look at the skunk (Sadie) in the background, you can see that something caught her eye....





...the cat on the roof!!!


Amya's first attempt at trick-or-treatingThen we headed downtown, where they close off the streets and all the kids go collect candy from the shop owners.


In an ironic twist of fate, Molly ended up wearing the cat ears. neither Dan nor I put them on her, so it must have been Amya!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a HIT!

Chris Ann said...

so martha stewart but even better! remember the picture of me as a winner in the royal oak tribune as a cat? you looked even better.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Isn't it a riot taking the kids trick or treating. I loved watching Max.

TAITx3 said...

Looks like a great party. Wish I was there with you guys. Love the pictures. ~Kara

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan.... What were you dressed up as?