She makes me want to eat sticky buns too! lol...
I love to watch kids eat food because they look like they enjoy it so much!I love Amya's pink crocheted arm warmers. Where did you get them?
is that your new house.... with the cool kitchen cabinets?
Kara, Amya is wearing a blanket in that picture.Cass, the picture of the kitchen with Shelly in it is at her house. My kitchen has 1950's metal cabnets.........c.
So glad that you are back on line!!!!!!!lol
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She makes me want to eat sticky buns too! lol...
I love to watch kids eat food because they look like they enjoy it so much!
I love Amya's pink crocheted arm warmers. Where did you get them?
is that your new house.... with the cool kitchen cabinets?
Kara, Amya is wearing a blanket in that picture.
Cass, the picture of the kitchen with Shelly in it is at her house. My kitchen has 1950's metal cabnets.........c.
So glad that you are back on line!!!!!!!lol
Post a Comment