LOL..... Carol you are so funny!
nice!!!
Therapist or bartender at Everybody's? Either one will have the same advice!
BTW .. Carol I broke the tie between you and your brother on your sis-in -law's poll question..I voted for Brice...lol
pooping and peeing babies, you have to love those pictures.
How's the potty training going? We never used one of those little potty chairs...
She wouldn't sit on it until Sunday night and we've had it for 6 months! But now she seems to really like it. She gets to bring it to the bathroom and dump it in the real potty (thank goodness for wood floors!), which is fun for her........c.
Cute! well done Amya for using the potty! Do you think you could talk Max into using his?
Looks like another naked blond from the former years of my life.
Good teaching in your youth I think. It works 30 years later just check out the nelson poll..
Post a Comment
10 comments:
LOL..... Carol you are so funny!
nice!!!
Therapist or bartender at Everybody's? Either one will have the same advice!
BTW .. Carol I broke the tie between you and your brother on your sis-in -law's poll question..I voted for Brice...lol
pooping and peeing babies, you have to love those pictures.
How's the potty training going? We never used one of those little potty chairs...
She wouldn't sit on it until Sunday night and we've had it for 6 months! But now she seems to really like it. She gets to bring it to the bathroom and dump it in the real potty (thank goodness for wood floors!), which is fun for her........c.
Cute! well done Amya for using the potty! Do you think you could talk Max into using his?
Looks like another naked blond from the former years of my life.
Good teaching in your youth I think. It works 30 years later just check out the nelson poll..
Post a Comment