Ok, friends. I need your help. My sister-in-law has decided that her amusement is more important than my dignity. This is what I need from anyone who looks at this blog...within the next day...
1) Look at the links on the right hand side
2) Click on the one that says "Bryce and Suria"
3) Go to their poll on the left side
4) VOTE FOR BRYCE!!!!!!!!!
(while you're there, check out how adorable my niece and nephew are!!! I mean, seriously!)
I have faith that my real friends will help me out here! Who loves ya! .........................c.
11 comments:
Carol, I really do love you, and that's why i voted for you on their poll. I love seeing your cute younger day face. Sorry, but remember, it's all for the "Carol" love. ~Kara
Hey Carol,
Get dans whole family to vote too and I will get Pete and my sisters..to vote...lol
Ok So i got Petey to vote for Bryce on his comp... and my sister Silva...lol I will try to get more before the poll closes good luck..lol
Sonya, you are a good friend. I like the way you think!.....c.
what about me????? I want to see your beautiful youngster face!
sorry carol.... I am with Kara. I just want to see your face, as a young one..... to remind me of Gilman Springs Days.
WOW!!!! They are in a dead heat again.... Carol!!! Your family is so much fun!!!! This is the funniest poll I have ever seen!
Carol, I did what you asked and voted for Bryce but then Jason voted for you so it cancelled out my vote....sorry.
LMAO!!!!!! This is so funny!!! I will soooooo be checking in to see who wins today!!!!! lol
While I did go in and vote for Bryce, and have no interest in being posted myself, I'm beginning to have that familiar feeling of not really being one of the Nelson siblings!!! Anyone out there every heard of Cheryl??? Just checking.
There ya go, Kara and Cassandra! My young FACE you did not see! :) ......c.
Post a Comment