Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Snowy Walk

Some roads around here are too steep to plow. So, when it snows, the signs go up!...only warmer weather clear these roads.



Amya and I took a walk today to check out the view, since Dan told us how beautiful his drive in was this morning.

While I was looking up, taking pictures of the scenery, I noticed the pink and red blob at the bottom of my view finder getting smaller. By the time I caught up with her, she'd made it to the next sign...good thing this road was closed!
...do you think she had any interest in walking back up the hill?...


3 comments:

Chris Ann said...

Oh my gosh... Makes me want to crawl into this computer and kiss her.

The Jaymac Clan said...

they're so good at getting us to exercise aren't they? Thank God for that I say.

Jen said...

Sweet baby

Sweet scenery