I love, love, love !!!!! Pic #2 of AMYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wow !!!!!!Was that you or DAn that took that pic... Who ever did ...it is a masterpiece!!!!!! What a great candid pic! She is Beautiful!!!!Again WOW!!!!!!
You should make that your new Blog Pic!!!! I can look at that pic all day long!
Carol! Please change the connecticut shaws pic .. to the picture of Amya ...In pic #2..She looks like a model!
I was refering to the one where she is looking at the sun twords the sky...lol but the one you picked is cute too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love, love, love !!!!! Pic #2 of AMYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow !!!!!!
Was that you or DAn that took that pic... Who ever did ...it is a masterpiece!!!!!! What a great candid pic! She is Beautiful!!!!
Again WOW!!!!!!
You should make that your new Blog Pic!!!! I can look at that pic all day long!
Carol! Please change the connecticut shaws pic .. to the picture of Amya ...In pic #2..
She looks like a model!
I was refering to the one where she is looking at the sun twords the sky...lol but the one you picked is cute too.
Post a Comment