That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!! She is sooo lovablee !!!!
Sonya,just waite,girls are so different then boys and they are all wonderful. Remember pet rocks?
very!!!!!! cute!!!!!!!! ~kt!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the things that kids decide to love. One time when Lucas was 2 Uncle Stephen gave him batteries. For two weeks he slept, ate, played, and bathed with them. One day he just abandoned them with out a second thought. You are a very cute kid, and I love the pjs.
I love those pajamas!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!! She is sooo lovablee !!!!
Sonya,just waite,girls are so different then boys and they are all wonderful. Remember pet rocks?
very!!!!!! cute!!!!!!!! ~kt!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the things that kids decide to love. One time when Lucas was 2 Uncle Stephen gave him batteries. For two weeks he slept, ate, played, and bathed with them. One day he just abandoned them with out a second thought.
You are a very cute kid, and I love the pjs.
I love those pajamas!
Post a Comment