
When we went on vacation last month, it was for the wedding of Kirk and Tracy! The reason I haven't posted any pictures of the wedding is because...I didn't take any.
I ran out of room on my memory card and decided to just enjoy myself instead of looking for the shot all day. It was worth it! :) I just got these pictures from Judy and Lenny, so I stole them!
(I'm hoping to get some pictures soon of the cousins playing in the pool...from Burt and Chris! Then the vacation will be complete!)

The cutest flower girls ever.... ____________....and one smokin' hot Matron of Honor! :)


Tracy and Rusty ______________________________Dan doing a reading


The Shaw Family____________________________ The "Moms"

Dancing time...

...there was a lot of dancing! _________
Chris and Burt, Carol, Judy and Matt, Mary and Harry, Judy

. .A Creamcycle!_______________________________ Tracy, Kadence and Suria


. .Kirk is a funny guy!_____________________________ Sleepy!
It was so much fun and such a beautiful wedding! We are very happy for Kirk and Tracy and wish them a long happy life together ... with many children!! ;)
**Check out more pictures on thier blog..."Kirk and Tracy" under my blog list**
3 comments:
Great pics ...
Hey Carol;
Where was the wedding, and how are you guys related?
Aunt Liz
Hey AL! Dan's sister, Tracy, got married in Connecticut, near where they grew up.........c.
Post a Comment