I know I know! Is it some kind of Supernova or something? ~KT
OMGosh! I love him/her!!!! I can't wait!
I can't believe we can see so much already! He looks just like his Daddy : )
Yay! We are so thrilled for you! Congrats.
actually he looks just like grandpa burt isn't he sleeping? Can not wait So happy to have number 9!!
I'm already in love with the little peanut! Can't wait to take first day photos of your bundle of joy! ...I'm guessing boy:) - S
Yay congrates! Hopefully your baby won't be crossed eyed lolSelah
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I know I know! Is it some kind of Supernova or something? ~KT
OMGosh! I love him/her!!!! I can't wait!
I can't believe we can see so much already! He looks just like his Daddy : )
Yay! We are so thrilled for you! Congrats.
actually he looks just like grandpa burt isn't he sleeping? Can not wait So happy to have number 9!!
I'm already in love with the little peanut! Can't wait to take first day photos of your bundle of joy! ...I'm guessing boy:) - S
Yay congrates! Hopefully your baby won't be crossed eyed lol
Selah
Post a Comment