
Amya and I had a chat this morning. We were talking about how everybody looks different ... size, shape, hair, eyes ... but that we can also look a lot like the people we are related to. I gave Amya a lot of options of what her baby might look like, then asked her to guess. This is what she came up with...
A brother
with dark hair, like Daddy
and blue eyes, like Amya and Mommy
We'll see!
A brother
with dark hair, like Daddy
and blue eyes, like Amya and Mommy
We'll see!
And by the way, Amya insists the baby's name is "Nelson"...boy or girl!
10 comments:
I second Amya's guess - although part of me wants to say it will be another girl, but look like Auntie T!! : ) LOVE the name!
Your dad was telling me that every one in your family with kids alternates boy and girl so it will be fun to see if you follow and have a little boy. Can't wait to find out. Are you guys going to find out, or is it a surprise?
I keep going back and forth on the sex of the baby.... At first, I thought boy, now I'm thinking girl. I'm sure it will change.
Perfect, although getting a brunette Nelson grandbaby is quite a longshot... Amya, I can't wait to meet your dark-haired, blue-eyed baby bro!!!
We are going to let the gender be a surprise. With Amya we couldn't wait to find out, but with this one, it seems more fun to wait! .....c.
Carol,
It was so nice to catch up with you today... sorry if I talked your ear off!
Love the name!
But I am going to agree with the Nelson family comment... Those Nelson genes are pretty stong...But there is a chance... Look at your handome little nephew Charile!
Nelson is a wonderful name, not sure how it would work on a girl but then there is Campbell Brown,Since you have mentioned Nelson that actually lets it out of the running Surprises are in order. You grow that little one well and yes a little Tracy would be so much fun especially at family get togethers when Suria could actually take clame on two of the grandkids....
I say if Amya gets it right she gets to name the baby.
Nelson Shaw, it does sound like a newsperson -- Perfect cousin for CNN! By the way...where are those weekly belly shots. I want to see if you "Popped" like most people do with the second one!
I love Nelson for a girl or a boy. More for a girl than a boy.
Post a Comment