When I left the house yesterday evening she was wearing two ponytails in the front of her hair, per her request! She loves wearing TWO ponytails, not just one. When I got home, she was not.
Apparently, she was cutting paper with scissors and her ponies had gotten loose and were flopping in her eyes, obstructing her view. So they had to go. Dan was busy making my birthday brownies, but caught her after the first one got lopped. Had he taken the scissors away then, she would have still had one.
But he didn't. He was laughing too hard.
She was quit proud of herself and couldn't understand why it was not ok. At least she did a good job! I didn't even have to even it out.

4 comments:
Tooo funny and cute! SHe did do a great job!
I was expecting something horrible from your facebook post but she looks adorable. I'm glad it was fixable.
Looks cute to me!
Hired!!
Post a Comment