Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!

***This is what I got for my birthday!!!***


we love you!

10 comments:

Priests By Name said...

Happy Birthday Carol!!!

Anonymous said...

did dan make it?

TAITx3 said...

Wow wowow. Very nice.

Carol and Dan said...

He bought it.........c.

Jen said...

I recognize that place!

Happy belated b-day!!

Danielle Nelson said...

I totally thought he made it!! He's a crafty fella. Looove it!!!
Whatcha gonna put on the shelves?

Sonya and Pete said...

Happy Birthday Carol! Sorry it's a little late...I had clinicals all weekend from 7am-7pm

Priests By Name said...

Ummm...isn't there a rule about buying something for the house and calling it a birthday present? I could swear that I heard about this rule just last October! It does look nice!

Carol and Dan said...

Dan and I decided that for the next few years our Christmas presents and birthday presents for each other are going to be things for the house...since it needs so much! Last year we exchanged power tools!
For Dan's birthday, he's getting hardwood floors in the living room. Romantic, isn't it?.....c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I hope you had an amazing birthday! I love the gift.