Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Did It! I Did It!

I finally went to the post office and mailed Juneau's present (late), Suria's present (late) and Tracy's maternity hand-me-downs (later than promised, but still in time).
I'm so proud of myself!!

***That was fast! Two packages arrived the next day, and one on Friday! Go USPS!***

6 comments:

Priests By Name said...

You win! I've seen Juneau since his birthday, and I still haven't given him his well deserved present!

Susu said...

The FL Nelsons have also not sent Juneau his present! We are the worst Aunties and Uncles Ever! Juneau please forgive us!

Anonymous said...

Juneau is in a fight with all of you.

-John

TAITx3 said...

I'm waiting for something in the mail for me..... ;)

{TK} said...

Yeay, I love getting mail from you!!! Now I gotta be on the ball and get your birthday gift in the mail :) xoxo

Chris Ann said...

Carol you are just getting even for all the "not gifts" that that 3rd child is waiting for...