remember John covered in mud ,all you could see were this whites of his eyes? I love it. Taylor always called me her messy grandma and it wasn't do to my housekeeping skills. Memories LOL
I had to carry my laptop all around work showing this to people. Whoever was in the area had to look, regardless of who they were. This includes our program assistant, a CM Life photographer, the Director of Technology Services...they were all subject to the pics. Love them!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That is way too freaking messy and cute... washable???
Always washable!
(although the pink stays with her a while...at least its not the green!) ...........c.
this is why I don't do a lot of crafty things at my house ... and why Sadie loves to go over to your house and paint - ha ha
remember John covered in mud ,all you could see were this whites of his eyes? I love it. Taylor always called me her messy grandma and it wasn't do to my housekeeping skills. Memories LOL
So cute!
I had to carry my laptop all around work showing this to people. Whoever was in the area had to look, regardless of who they were. This includes our program assistant, a CM Life photographer, the Director of Technology Services...they were all subject to the pics. Love them!
as usual, beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment