Oh boy. The results of Amya taking up hairstyling?
I agree with Amanda.
it's your new pet.
a clump of hair! Amya's is my guess!
Totally Amya hair... I want to see the new doo!!!
Can you tell she cut it?
Oh boy...I've seen a few of those piles in my career and lifetime. We all have to do it once, right?
Sell it on ebay so we can see clones of My AMYA
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh boy. The results of Amya taking up hairstyling?
I agree with Amanda.
it's your new pet.
a clump of hair! Amya's is my guess!
Totally Amya hair... I want to see the new doo!!!
Can you tell she cut it?
Oh boy...I've seen a few of those piles in my career and lifetime. We all have to do it once, right?
Sell it on ebay so we can see clones of My AMYA
Post a Comment