Is she practicing being quiet? If that were any of you kids your voice level whould not be so "petite" :) Love it! Keep them coming .I don't feel like she is a million miles away when I see these posts THANKS
That is just too cute! I noticed your tree again...Is that real or fake? If it is real...can you tell me what kind of tree that is...and if it's fake, can you tell me where you got it...lol?
3 comments:
Super Amya!!!!!
Is she practicing being quiet? If that were any of you kids your voice level whould not be so "petite" :) Love it! Keep them coming .I don't feel like she is a million miles away when I see these posts THANKS
That is just too cute! I noticed your tree again...Is that real or fake? If it is real...can you tell me what kind of tree that is...and if it's fake, can you tell me where you got it...lol?
Post a Comment