Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh No She Didn't!


I've been slacking on the blog lately! I have many good pictures coming....
But first:
We hosted a Pre-Thanksgiving appetizer pot-luck last week. There were mobs of kids playing on the living room floor. As always, Amya's pants were dragging in the back. I called out to her, "I see baby butt-crack!" (mistake).
This is what I usually say when her pants are dragging. I just didn't factor in the fact that Amya loves attention! The pants were quickly dropped to the floor, exposing her rear end to all the other kids, while she sang, "Stinky butt-crack!". And, of course, mooning you friends is a contagious thing, sooooooo..................

3 comments:

Danielle Nelson said...

Oh my goodness.... so, what you're sayin' is, there were stinky baby butt cracks EVERYWHERE!!! Is this what you are telling me?! Absolutely unacceptable. Disgusting. No way. We just cannot have this nonsense going on. (I just got hassled for my pants dragging too low while writing this, busted.) Hey Amya... "I see baby butt-crack!!!!!

TAITx3 said...

I love it. I hear it all the time from my Henry about his stinky butt crack, but I think its funnier coming out a sweet beautiful little girls mouth!!! ~Kara

Sonya and Pete said...

LOL!