Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Of The Many Reasons...

...why I love Ikea!

The stove top espresso maker ($19 for the large, $15 for the small)! Ahhhhhhh.......

(another reason...this coffee mug was only $.29)

The espresso maker and a french press to froth the milk, that is all you need to make a delicious cappachino in your kitchen! Well, and some freshly ground espresso beans and milk! But seriously, Who Knew??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also really appreciate IKEA. I am happy cause we need to buy bedding when we reach Shanghai, and there is an Ikea there.

Cass

Chris Ann said...

If anyone can believe it,I decided on arrrival at the cottage not to invest in a new coffee pot this year since I am the only one that drinks it. I have coffee at work and try to visit my many local stores that sell it on my days off. Not working I need one of those!!!NOW