Uh-oh Nelson is in the bumbo in a kiddie pool, I learned the hard way that those suckers are the best flotation device on earth! Kadence just said "I am going to hold him!".
I can't wait until I am sitting in Dan's place with both of those babies sleeping on me!
I love the pics and you have inspired me to take a road trip to Ikea. I have been wanting to go forever.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Uh-oh Nelson is in the bumbo in a kiddie pool, I learned the hard way that those suckers are the best flotation device on earth! Kadence just said "I am going to hold him!".
I can't wait until I am sitting in Dan's place with both of those babies sleeping on me!
I love the pics and you have inspired me to take a road trip to Ikea. I have been wanting to go forever.
Post a Comment